Purpose of the 1st closed beta test Testing the basic game system in general A test of the basic progress of the game, such as character actions in "PSO2: NGS", battles with enemies, and quest progress. Tests for various operations in "PSO2" Server load verification Verification of operation with a large number of players and verification of server communication load Confirmation of sharing game data Confirmation of sharing game data between "PSO2" and "PSO2: NGS" Operation test of ARCS cache Operation test of AC scratch available using ARCS cache (AC)
- 20,000 AC will be distributed to all participating players at the start of the test. Feel free to use it with the AC scratch mounted during this test.
- The price of AC scratch is tentative.
- Each operating environment is information only as a guide. Please note that operation is not guaranteed if the environmental conditions are met.
- The above closed β test standard operating environment is different from the operating environment at the time of official service. It is the customer's responsibility to install, obtain, set or change the PC and various drivers.
- Graphics can be changed in the launcher and in-game.
- Please note that it may not operate normally depending on the combination of various drivers and compatibility with the PC.
New Tasks menu
New Notification Icon
Block Movement between PSO2 and NGS
- Video Direct Links
When moving a section, a green icon will appear next to the section name. The exploration section has less enemies, so you can safely collect gathering materials and more. However, be aware that in rare cases, high-level enemies and powerful boss enemies may appear.
When moving between sections, a red icon will appear next to the section name. It is a dangerous place where many enemies appear. In addition, an "E marker" (enemy marker) will be displayed where the enemy appears.
It is a multifunctional terminal that exists in various places. By accessing it, you can use functions such as teleport, warehouse, and block movement. In addition, once accessed, the Leuker device is displayed on the world map and can be moved from the world map
[Resta sign / reverser sign]
Restasigns and reversersigns are available in the field. Restasign can be used to restore HP, and Reversersign can be used to revive incombatable allies. Both can be used from the palette.
There are vegetables, fruits, ores, etc. on the field, which can be obtained as gathering materials. These items are used as quick foods and as reinforcement materials for items.
Changes in the environment over time Over time, the weather may change (sunny, rainy, thunderstorms, etc.). The strength of some enemies changes depending on the weather and the environment such as daytime and nighttime.
Be careful, especially in bad weather such as thunderstorms, as very powerful enemies can appear.
A message back is placed in the field. You can get useful information by accessing it.
Photon riding on the updrafter will allow you to climb significantly and move to higher altitudes.
There are three types of containers in the field: white, gold and red. Items can be obtained by destroying the container.
The number of red containers that appear per account is limited. In addition, some barriers are created and cannot be destroyed without destroying the device that is causing the barrier.
Thank you for you hard work, Google translate!