Remove Height Restriction

We really need to organize something to spread this in game.

@Weirdo I would not mind helping in that regard, however, I do not wish to be the person in charge. Aside from not believing myself to be a good face, I am rather busy at the moment with things like AWS certification exams. However, if I had to give a rough skeleton of a plan:

Make a discord server to help organize people.

Start spreading the information to the general populace in game and try to gather them on discord.

Have people help spread the information, potentially across multiple ships, essentially creating a community of sorts that spans across multiple ships.

Once you believe you reached a sufficient size, start hitting social media like twitter en masse. Also hit support tickets en masse as well. Basically make a big enough scene that can't be ignored.

That is a basic skeleton plan. I would also consider pushing for things like more global communication with the developers as well.

Just make sure you don't end up getting a bunch of morons who try to force change through harassment rather than drawing awareness to the issue. Don't need it devolving into a different form of spam bots.

@AiC-L It really can't, not unless people end up using bots to do so. What makes bots so annoying is that they just end up making new accounts automatically to replace themselves. While this will be actual people doing this manually. Honestly, based on the history of threads like this, the harassments comes more from the pro-censorship side attempting to get these threads closed in anyway they can.

Maybe if they censored something more ppl cared about, they would support.

Wat if they just got completely rid of female characters? That’s pretty noticeable. XD

But female characters are where they get 99% of their profit.

@Pariah-Chan If you just inform people that censorship does exist, you will probably find plenty of people who care. Most people don't know that the game has censorship since there are still rather revealing outfits. It is just a case of people not being aware; that's why you have to inform people then organize them together. Unless that is done, nothing is going to change. It is not a matter of them censoring something noticeable, but a matter of informing people that there are censorship.

Remember! #RemoveHeightRestricrion

#2020-2021

We will continue to fight until we get it or the game shuts down (which hopefully wouldn't happen anytime soon).

As it is right now, the height restrictions is a wound on pso2 with no remedy applied to it.

Even an official statement would be bandage on the situation, but they’ve refused to treat this open wound that will not heal.

So expect this to be a forever topic unless something is done one day. 😕

You know if people really don't want to see short people they could just ask SEGA to make a toggle that makes people under 150cm look like they do with the model bug.

@Weirdo Issue is that they probably don't care that people can make shorter characters or even prefer that people can't even if there is such a toggle. From what I gather from the people who are adamant against it, they are really adamant against it to the point where many of them kept making new accounts after getting banned from the forums to keep harassing the uncensor threads to try to get them closed.

@Pariah-Chan said in Remove Height Restriction:

As it is right now, the height restrictions is a wound on pso2 with no remedy applied to it.

Even an official statement would be bandage on the situation, but they’ve refused to treat this open wound that will not heal.

So expect this to be a forever topic unless something is done one day. 😕

Pretty much if this is only kept to the forums, nothing is going to happen. The forum alone doesn't make a big enough scene. You have to organize people together to make a large enough scene, such as in game and probably on their twitter simultaneously, and I am talking probably in the hundreds minimum. A few people on the forum isn't going to do much.

You need to set up something like a discord server to organize people together. Just talking about it on the forums isn't going to go anywhere.

They can easily just keep ignoring forum threads, so you need to do something that they can't ignore.

im all for this tbh. this kind of restriction is kinda..silly. there are adults who are like under..150Cm irl all i see is discrimination against people's heights. and really shouldnt be supported or tolerated,i find it very offensive considering im 29 years old and im 149CM irl.

@Nekomia I know it is just plain height discrimination.