New Genesis

I just thinking about it, what is New Genesis will be a new some game or just next update of PSO2?

It's technically a separate game, but will use the same launcher and let you switch between either game at any time similarly to how you change blocks in PSO2.

It will be accessed via PSO2 similarly to Challenge Mode however, it will play as a completely different game.

PSO2 graphics are getting an update along with it too

The one thing that makes me wonder, Is how will the Urgent quests play out as? Will they be seperate From PSO2 and NGs? Or will they be the same?

@Sakesubaki they appear out in the open field. We saw one in the 20th anniversary livestream gameplay

@Sakesubaki What do you mean by that? It would be strange if they used the same UQs considering NGS takes place I think 1000 years in the future. We canonically fought the bosses once in pso2, the times after that and with other players are just for gameplay and farming drops. As to whether they will happen at the same time in both games we don't know yet though. But I have a feeling the UQs might be like world bosses (like a large scale emergency trial/emergency code happening).

@Riesz said in New Genesis:

@Sakesubaki What do you mean by that? It would be strange if they used the same UQs considering NGS takes place I think 1000 years in the future. We canonically fought the bosses once in pso2, the times after that and with other players are just for gameplay and farming drops. As to whether they will happen at the same time in both games we don't know yet though. But I have a feeling the UQs might be like world bosses (like a large scale emergency trial/emergency code happening).

What I mean is, What Kind of Uq schedule are they going to implement? is it going to be the same kind, or is it something different entirely.?

@Riesz said in New Genesis:

Well the Profound Darkness is stuck in an eternal time loop so that’s a possibility to bring back that UQ (not a 1 for 1 of course though). And as long as the Profound Darkness lives the Dark Falz could reappear too.

@NotWhoUThink said in New Genesis:

Well the Profound Darkness is stuck in an eternal time loop so that’s a possibility to bring back that UQ (not a 1 for 1 of course though). And as long as the Profound Darkness lives the Dark Falz could reappear too.

Spoiler Here