Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community

@Teal Are you the same guy that did the "end game" affix for 300mil? That poor soul.

@AllenFC Wait, someone did an end game affix, when we don't have all of the weapons options yet? And for 300mil?

@Anarchy-Marine Yeah he charged 300 mil for some dude per unit, like 140 attack or something stupidly low.

Want some units? I'll give you a discount~♥

@Teal I'd rather use default units given by SEGA.

@HurpDarp said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

instinct trash reddit (2).jpg

You know who's actually toxic? Aida and it's mod team. And you. The server you're complaining about is the only good one I've found so far. And no, it's not toxic, they banned the trolls pretty fast. Remarkably, there hasn't been many, unlike in Aida's server where everyone the jannies (who don't actually play the game) don't like gets banned for petty things because power hungry abusers see targets everywhere.

So before this thread is locked for mudslinging or witchhunts

This information would probably be better received by Discord staff, you can file complaint tickets. If you have any screenshots I’d add those, too. Find anything that violates the ToS like harassment or illegal activity. Maybe reach out to PSO2’s Twitter as well and see if they respond?

@ZENCHI said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

02 drama? It's just a group of imbeciles using hacktools and claiming they're number 1 pissing off everyone else.

Pissing who off? What's competitive about PSO2 anyways? U mad?

Anyways, that NA/Global whatever discord is nowadays, it's garbage.

@Ren6617 said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

@HurpDarp said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

instinct trash reddit (2).jpg

You know who's actually toxic? Aida and it's mod team. And you. The server you're complaining about is the only good one I've found so far. And no, it's not toxic, they banned the trolls pretty fast. Remarkably, there hasn't been many, unlike in Aida's server where everyone the jannies (who don't actually play the game) don't like gets banned for petty things because power hungry abusers see targets everywhere.

lets not pretend that Instinct's current alliance leader is not a toxic pos. Dude is well known on ship 2 for being toxic and instinct is infamous on ship 2 for its toxicity for good reason.

Greetings!

As we have noticed, this topic is becoming uncivilized. Thus, we will need to lock this up. Just a fair warning to all, please be advised that replying to another user’s post/comment with the intention to disrupt, insult, or invalidate the user’s opinion in an aggressive or offensive manner is prohibited.