Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community

How is Aida owed money if they never had anything to do with whatever the fuck Instinct was doing? Jesus, people really be out here flinging anything across the wall.

Man it’s like coming in to the second half of a movie.

@Velveteer said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

How is Aida owed money if they never had anything to do with whatever the fuck Instinct was doing? Jesus, people really be out here flinging anything across the wall.

They're referencing a time when Aida was selling webmoney codes for PSO2JP via paypal. If you've done any sort of selling before, then you'd know that this is a bad idea and it blew up in Aida's face. Mind you this was back in 2016, so around 5 years ago is when that all happened. People I know got their money back thanks to PayPal and their bank. If anyone is still complaining about that now, then that's on them for not doing so in a reasonable time frame.

@Cooking-Fairy Ohhh ok. Damn though to hold onto that grudge for so long...

@Velveteer said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

It goes beyond that, it's simple harassment. Which is the entire way Instinct has been operating by. They're showing you that being "#1" means you have to be childish and toxic to maintain a following.

The fact that they're defending this viewpoint by engaging in toxicity should be enough to tell you everything they offer as an alliance.

Instinct hasn't been #1 since PC launch. It's gotten so bad that they only care about rare drop rankings which is hilarious cuz I remember them being toxic to people who weren't #1 on alliance rankings. Instinct is barely holding on to rank 3 these days. It's probably why they're lying about the discord thing so they can poach people and then dump them when they've used up all their alliance points. It's rather pathetic if you ask me. All that effort and they still can't take number one lol.

I remember Trash advertising that instinct was trying to turn over a new leaf but their leadership is still the same toxic people. I've seen them spamming people who die in UQ with symbol arts and trash talking them. I've seen their own guild leader afking in runs like the pathetic leech that he is. I'm actually surprised that alliance is still active but then again it's probably all the trash in pso2 that no one wants in their alliance

@HurpDarp said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

Instinct hasn't been #1 since PC launch. It's gotten so bad that they only care about rare drop rankings which is hilarious cuz I remember them being toxic to people who weren't #1 on alliance rankings. Instinct is barely holding on to rank 3 these days. It's probably why they're lying about the discord thing so they can poach people and then dump them when they've used up all their alliance points. It's rather pathetic if you ask me. All that effort and they still can't take number one lol.

I remember Trash advertising that instinct was trying to turn over a new leaf but their leadership is still the same toxic people. I've seen them spamming people who die in UQ with symbol arts and trash talking them. I've seen their own guild leader afking in runs like the pathetic leech that he is. I'm actually surprised that alliance is still active but then again it's probably all the trash in pso2 that no one wants in their alliance

Yeah, it's amazing how much they care about that ranking that no one else cares for. they have been spouting "we're number 1!" for a while and no one with a brain gives a shit. might be the most toxic and low IQ people i have come across. I was well warned before i started playing to stay clear away from them, and over time i saw why.

No one on ship 2 takes them seriously anyway, so it isn't much of a problem, mature people know they are mostly special children.

More 02 drama lama. Makes you feel proud to be on 01. LMAO

how to become number 1 alliance

@Cooking-Fairy said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

It goes beyond that, it's simple harassment. Which is the entire way Instinct has been operating by. They're showing you that being "#1" means you have to be childish and toxic to maintain a following.

The fact that they're defending this viewpoint by engaging in toxicity should be enough to tell you everything they offer as an alliance.

And since it works so well, they are right. Kinda like some streamers and their BS. Basically just screaming "notice me!" and since people do, working as intended. Which is to say: It is what it is. I also saw an alliance with a similiar name on ship 4 advertising with the usual skimpy dancer. I wonder if their spreading, or if it's just an unfortunate accident? Considering the "notice me!" mind set, seems likely that they would try to spread as wide as they can for more people to be shaking their head in actual disgust while still being unable/unwilling to pull their eyes away, giving them exactly what they want. As i said: Working as intended.

Only recently Aida got called out on it. She posted a link to her website on twitter @ pso2 staff about the cards she never refunded. Drama got revived. By the time I saw it she had COMPLETELY wiped her twitter. My personal dealings with her say she's not at all pleasant and very dishonest/deceptive.

She is lying to you and pulling the wool over your eyes... people never learn. It's quite a tragedy her awful server has 80k users, biggest irony is all the people she bans for trivial "reasons" like emotes or abbreviations just keep making new accounts instead of a new, better server.

Ok, I think it's time @GM-Deynger , or another GM lock, or completely nuke this thread. What did or didn't happen with Aida is old news, and the way I see it, not having been around PSO2 when this happened, it shouldn't be brought up on these forums, as it's equal to harassment at worst. Please grow up, and stop perpetuating drama on the forums. Especially when the topic at hand doesn't have to do with the game itself, but with personal arrangements made between players. It's also he said she said for any third party reading, and I'm sorry, whitch hunts aren't allowed on these forums.

@Anarchy-Marine Hi Aida! Why won't Meka talk to me... I'm just looking for a date for Valentine's Day so my parents don't think I'm a loser 😢

@Teal You tagged the wrong person pal.