Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community

There's a Global Discord? 🤔

can u post the link? seems cool

It's possible to have the Link ? 👀

I'm interested, please send link

I don't know why but that title is funny as fuck

@Furious said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

There's a Global Discord? 🤔

@Falz said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

can u post the link? seems cool

@Teasa said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

It's possible to have the Link ? 👀

@Tis-A-Cat said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

I'm interested, please send link

The Global and JP Discord for English speaking users can be found here: http://discord.gg/PSO2

not that one smh, i want to win 1bil meseta

same, please send a link to the server with the raffle. winning 1 bil would be awesome

I was sent an invite to this server as well. From what I understand the people behind this are very shady people and have caused problems in the past so I would heavily advise for those tempted or curious to stay away if possible.

(Editted and snipped because for some reason my message was posted twice)

I’d be very cautious of raffles of that number, you don’t know where that meseta came from. It’s not worth getting banned because you unknowingly accepted a counterfeit meseta gift.

Wasn't this the alliance that was caught in controversy like half a year because their players where harassing other players (from what I've seen and heard some still do)? And that they recruit and drop people just to boost their nothing points in the rankings?

@Milk said in Ship 2 alliance "Instinct" has been falsely promoting their own discord as the PSO2 Global discord. The reason why they're doing this is because they've been banned on the actual Global discord for harassing as well as being toxic to the community:

I’d be very cautious of raffles of that number, you don’t know where that meseta came from. It’s not worth getting banned because you unknowingly accepted a counterfeit meseta gift.

I had received a discord invite from a guild/FC in FFXIV once, and I found out via voice chat that they bought gil / in-game currency there. They really didn't want to say it in text chat, so they required members to use voice chat. I ended up reporting the discord channel/server to FFXIV by copying the discord channel/server IDs, and leaving when not many people were online.

I'd suggest people do the same regardless if it's revealed via voice chat or not. The staff are allowed to check out the discord IDs/etc. being they're GMs/etc. of the game. They can simply look to see if any character names / player IDs were posted on the discord in chats, then use that to look in game databases. They don't need to specifically see text chat in discord saying they bought currency.