Mission Pass Outfits

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2.png

Okay Final Post,

Seems like increasing the Size to 4K LARGE scales the windows properly, guess I am going to have to live with the UI being super large, but it feels nice, if not a little too big.

Im playing on a 65in tv and I have to use the large text every thing else is super tiny and I can see from where I set which is 6 and a half feet away, if I’m to close then when all of the emergency code stuff flashes on screen it hurts my eyes, sorry btw I should of thought about the resolution size before I did my post

I’d say if you can get a cheap wireless mouse and keyboard for your Xbox, I’m using a mouse and keyboard as well as a controller, the keyboard more for typing and doing fast emotes the mouse to resize windows and the controller when I’m doing everything eles o and they keyboard comes in handy with screen shots cuz you can zoom in with it and you can also do ctrl c/v with items you have highlighted and text if you want to save some time

i want to find quna outfit but i found out it not avlibale anymore ,please GM Bring back Quna outfit i want to have it

@Captain-Anime said in Mission Pass Outfits:

i want to find quna outfit but i found out it not avlibale anymore ,please GM Bring back Quna outfit i want to have it

Yet another reason that adding all the past cosmetics to the Swap Shop for 1 Mission Badge each would be a good idea. It would be only 1 Mission Badge each because that's how much the Mission Pass gives you if you choose not to get the cosmetic.

@Home-Rowed would be awesome but I highly doubt they’ll do that if they did allow a swap it would be for higher number of badges knowing them