How on earth do you farm enough Unique weapon badges for the material requires for the new Zig weapon?

The gold prize medal farm is fairly realistic for the materials required, but how on earth does one farm 2400 unique badges needed for the materials?

Just not seeing it.

Go waste time in AQ. Nobody does it anymore but hey... can be ez photon booster for ez masetta and 500 unique badge per hour. I do it sometimes with my friends still.

@Pulptenks said in How on earth do you farm enough Unique weapon badges for the material requires for the new Zig weapon?:

Go waste time in AQ. Nobody does it anymore but hey... can be ez photon booster for ez masetta and 500 unique badge per hour. I do it sometimes with my friends still.

Oh interesting. Thanks.

Kinda wondering how lol the OP will spend in advanced quest before they find that they have been trolled like major. There has never been a time when advanced drop more badges than any normal mission.

But it does though, because Advanced Quests has a rare enemy boost (which you need for uniques), and it has frequent PSE Bursts which means that rappies and other rare enemies can spawn very often in the right map.

Problem is you will need multiple players if you really want to farm them.

Rare Enemy Boost is also in the level-up quests (4th recommended quest) when it's quest points, rather than boss rush.

I've simply not been using the ones I've been getting from special urgents and the like, and my stockpile is over 5k as it is.