Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.

@Doom-Smack said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

@ZENCHI said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

I'm beggining to think global was a mistake, western community complains way too much. Thank god the game received a rush of 8 years of updates in one go, otherwise it would have died back in 2012.

Sir I wish to officially lodge a complaint regarding your statement

You're complaining about something we're being spoonfed dude. Infinite triggers are a blessing, in JP you have to wait until the Urgent Quest to happen, and if you can't be online on the scheduled times you may as well NEVER access that content. We're being highly assisted and YOU'RE COMPLAINING.

@fkingnametaken said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

But i dont think its fair for devs to just completely ignore the pso2 players at this point.

I don't think devs really delve too much into NA though, we just have Microsoft as a publisher.

In the end we have no voices in how the content is changed unless it's something the publisher is legally allowed to change in the product.

Unless it's a specific issue from the PSO2 JP community and you go to the Japanese forums and write what changes are needed and why in Japanese, I don't think it's possible for the publisher to have any authority to do something in here.

The merging thing might be on their power though.

@LyssaDhrak said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

we just have Microsoft as a publisher

According to Microsoft the publisher is SEGA.

@Ryoga I wonder if SEGA North America has no voice in regards to development. Maybe they just take care of marketing and selling stuff? I'm not sure but I do know that bureaucracy on big companies is a pain in the arse x-x

They could add 2x speed and skip waiting time for 30 seconds, and skip cutscenes. But I do agree that solo triggers would be nice at this point, because no one wants to run the triggers I want to run.

There aren't really much people consistently playing and most updates are usually just AC Scratch tickets. The reason they should be able to hear the voices of Global is because they have been financially successful in the moving to NA. Not claiming that NA is the only reason why, but it's because it came to NA and then became global.

Just remember you can become unkillable in this game, meaning those half scape dolls you have are useless because the game is too easy. But yes, there are many useless items we currently have that can't be used or traded. The point is, no one wants to burn 30 minutes to run a trigger/quest you could have ran with a party of 4-12 and end in 5-10 minutes.