Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.

@fkingnametaken said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

You can also tell based on the number of blocks from release day up to now. I played pso2 since release and like ive said, on ship2 almost 5blocks are always overpopulated and with block numbers reaching 130+ i believe. and now look at the state, blocks less than 60 and only 1 is overpopulated.

138 blocks was reduced back to 119, 100 (iirc) and 80 a long time ago. Before my 19 July screenshot earlier. They were only increased that much to begin with to deal with the PC launch spike and had never been needed beforehand (prior to a few hours after PC launch there were only 60 blocks and their use was similar to what we see now). The reductions' main purpose has been to reduce the need to scroll to change blocks to join others or use the ship-specific challenge mode blocks. You shouldn't be using the number of empty blocks to conclude player counts anyway, but as I've noted a couple times now taking numbers from the period covered by the PC launch spike to say the game has been dying since that spike ended is not wise.

@fkingnametaken said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

At this point, either merge some of the servers or give the small number of people who are still grinding the ability to play without having to wait for a long time just to fill the group up.

What would this solve? nobody is running the triggers you want to do on any ship. You just want to combine more people who won't run the triggers you want to do. Despite this repeatedly having been explained throughout the topic you're still looking for the wrong solution to a problem. It's the quest itself being slow and unrewarding that's the problem here.

@Matt said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

At this point people are not running triggers because Divide Quests and Battleship are where all the progress is to be made, there's not much to be gained from running triggers now, so you simply won't see many.

It's not because the game is dying, it's because the currently available quest triggers are "old content" which people don't run.

I dont think wise incarnation is outdated. Its the trigger you do to try and get end game S-affixes for units. Does divide quest drop them too? Because if it does then its awesome for me since i can solo that one

Divide Quest drops SGAs, but the only noteworthy one is Fortified Attack 2, and Battleship also drops all the same SGAs that Luther drops, along with extras such as Fodrus Glare and Crack augments.

SGAs can only drop from the Resupply Ops though, although 13* units can drop from any specific mission, but they will never drop with SGAs.

Ah im trying to find s6 fortified attack or the crit 15% one thats why im farming wise incarnation but not a lot of people doing it. I trier soloing took me around 25mins

For what it's worth I dropped both of those from Battleship, along with a truckton of meseta from selling Crack and Fodrus Glare.

It's one of the most rewarding quests in the game, and it scales to play number so there's no requirement for 4P.

I have characters on 2/3/4 and they seem to be pretty full and with active players meeting up for runs. Heck even my main ship(4) that has admittedly less people still runs triggers, just the ones they want to run, not all of them.

For what it's worth I dropped both of those from Battleship, along with a truckton of meseta from selling Crack and Fodrus Glare.

It's one of the most rewarding quests in the game, and it scales to play number so there's no requirement for 4P.

What battleship? Is it the UQ photoner fleet? Or theres a quest named battleship? Sorry returning player

Honestly, if they merged servers 1 and 3, and 2 and 4 together the game would be much better for triggers. At the moment , content wise we're in a completely dead spot, many players like myself are kinder pissed at Sega for not delivering important content updates for our classes.

@fkingnametaken Ship Infiltration: Enemy Battleship

@Amari-Kigu said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

Honestly, if they merged servers 1 and 3, and 2 and 4 together the game would be much better for triggers. At the moment , content wise we're in a completely dead spot, many players like myself are kinder pissed at Sega for not delivering important content updates for our classes.

tfw game has lots of content and is basically 1:1 with Japan now but apparently there's no content... ???

What do you people want?

game has lots of content and is basically 1:1 with Japan now but apparently there's no content... ???

The game does have a decent amount of content but the complaint is still valid as this games vertical progression structure rendered most of it useless and abandoned. The issue here is that vertical (as opposed to horizontal) progression aims to replace existing content instead of adding on to it and how the devs still haven't figured out that this is not the thing to go for, for anything but a story driven "hero's journey" type RPG or the tutorial stages of the game where you don't want to overwhelm new players, is beyond me especially since they did a pretty decent job with PSO1 in that regard.

I'm beggining to think global was a mistake, western community complains way too much. Thank god the game received a rush of 8 years of updates in one go, otherwise it would have died back in 2012.

@fkingnametaken

As QWERT said its "Ship Infiltration: Enemy Battleship" but just to add you will find it under Sub Quests > Ultimate

Also: there is currently a 200% boost event which applies to this quest too (if you max it up with limited quest thing).

@ZENCHI said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

I'm beggining to think global was a mistake, western community complains way too much. Thank god the game received a rush of 8 years of updates in one go, otherwise it would have died back in 2012.

Sir I wish to officially lodge a complaint regarding your statement

@Amari-Kigu said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

I for one would love a ship merge of some sort (Im on Ship 4, and while it is ok here, it could be better, and the market is kinda horendous)