Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.

Can you guys implement a scaling for trigger bosses? Its a little difficult to look for parties for triggers because the game is in a dying state. Its kind of hard to farm for the augments or items you want because it takes so long just to form a party or wait for people to join your trigger quest.

I love this game and even though its a dying game, i still love playing it and i dont mind treating it as a single player game. But with boss triggers its difficult to solo it.

So please, for the little amount of players you have, be considerate about them and give them some ability to farn without having to rely on others.

While i can understand where you come from, do take into consideration that the devs are busy developing New Genesis so i highly doubt they will bother to make such a change to specifically our version for it to last just a few months before launch.

I think it would be better if they just server merged all the ships, so the community was all together like it should have always been.

True a merge could work too. But i dont think its fair for devs to just completely ignore the pso2 players at this point. I know its a dead game and its probably barely making revenues. But while its still up and running, they should atleast cater to the people who are still loyal and playing their game by making it fair and gives us access to end game content.

Also not everyone will play NGS. Even Sega in JP said they wouldnt abandon pso2 and will run side by side with NGS.

@IfrianMMO said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

While i can understand where you come from, do take into consideration that the devs are busy developing New Genesis so i highly doubt they will bother to make such a change to specifically our version for it to last just a few months before launch.

I think it would be better if they just server merged all the ships, so the community was all together like it should have always been.

I presume that once NGS releases, and all final bugs are squashed, they'll open the suggestion bins again.

There might have to be some adjustments if PSO2's popularity in some multiplayer content is smaller than in JP.

One change would likely be shrinking the party size for the Challenge and Battle Blocks from 12 to 6 or 4.

I would love a solo trigger for Wisdom Incarnate (Omega Falz Luther; Ultra Hard); and keep the ex-cube drop count, etc. Hardly see Wisdom Incarnate UH as often since last update Q_Q

@MasterDarkwingz

You can do challenge mode without 12 people. On the universal challenge mode the current 1st place for Strike (the long one) is a 4 man team and the 8 man team I ran with is in 3rd... (current rankings which are about to end)

Its a dying game.

Believe it or not, we're getting content rapid-fire. NGS will be nearly 3x as slow to release content after release.

Its a dying game.

Still no sighting of anything to support this claim, with the player count having remained just as stable as the last time this was said.

It's not dying, no, the issue is simply that old content is dead, but all games are unfortunately like this.

I agree with the OP though, being able to run older content feasibly alone would help so much for certain things.

Yeah older content nobody runs anymore. Ship 2 has people running triggers 24/7. You can farm all day if you wanted to but it's only specific ones like UH luther or the valentines one atm since they are fotm.

@Matt said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

It's not dying, no, the issue is simply that old content is dead, but all games are unfortunately like this.

No, only those who choose to go with a vertical progression system where the power creep renders the old content useless.

@Ryoga said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

@Matt said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

No, only those who choose to go with a vertical progression system where the power creep renders the old content useless.

I mean technically it is possible to make old content relevant still even in a game with vertical progression and it has been done. All they have to do is make newer items drop in the other content too, or make a stronger version of the items that already dropped there in the past that are on par with current gear (maybe not BiS still but at least not pretty much useless for anything near the endgame at this point).

You may say that's not vertical progression anymore then, but remember they would probably still have other content that still only drops not so useful items.

@Miraglyth said in Make triggers scale on solo mode please? Its a dying game.:

Its a dying game.

Still no sighting of anything to support this claim, with the player count having remained just as stable as the last time this was said.

You blind bro? Ep 3, ship2 has a 5blocks with full of people and the number of block counts higher than 100.

Look at ship2 now. Only 1 block full most of the time. The number of people running triggers on ship2 are the same group of people i see everyday. During UQ, It takes a while now to completely fill groups. Lets face it no matter how much we love the game. Its a dying game lol. Mmo isnt just about being stable, its about being alive.

But it doesnt matter if game is dying or not. Were all here, we love this game. Just sometimes I wish it offers more solo friendly content since its difficult to find parties now with limited amount of people playing this game

Nothing stops you from doing triggers solo. Might take you a while but it works.

It takes a long time though. Hence why im asking for scaling