Is the Photon Capsule busted?

So I was helping out a friend starting out and wanted to put some stuff in my photon capsule so they could get it but despite having used a PQ access pass as well as a Personal Shop access pass I cant put any items on my photon capsule machine. I don't remember premium set being necessary for adding items to it as I've added things to it without prem set before. Anyone know whats up?

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/4152/photon-capsule-machine/10

Found this for you. You need Premium to put items in it

I'm not sure if I'm misremembering now cause I did have premium at some point and did use the machine at some point around that time, but I also remember capsule machine being usable with personal shop pass. I did ask around to some veteran friends who also say that shop pass should enable capsule so I'm assuming that it got changed?

@CerealTheSauS said in Is the Photon Capsule busted?:

I'm not sure if I'm misremembering now cause I did have premium at some point and did use the machine at some point around that time, but I also remember capsule machine being usable with personal shop pass. I did ask around to some veteran friends who also say that shop pass should enable capsule so I'm assuming that it got changed?

No, it's because the photon capsule machine is considered a "box" item, which has the same requirement as trading does. The photon capsule machine doesn't take up any personal shop slots, but does show up on your personal shop sales.

I see, thanks for the clarification!

im also having this problem. do i actually have to buy premium to use the capsule machine, cause im tryna give stuff to my friend and having to buy premium would be fucking retarded.

@NecrovoidTV said in Is the Photon Capsule busted?:

im also having this problem. do i actually have to buy premium to use the capsule machine, cause im tryna give stuff to my friend and having to buy premium would be fucking retarded.

Yes, you need to buy prem set.