Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 250 million on ship 1

WTB 150mil

WTB 150mil please!

Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 170mil on ship 1

Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 180mil on ship 1 Block 42

Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 210mil on ship 1 Block 42

Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 250mil on ship 1 block 42

Ty you Vazinha.......250mil! Ship 1 check out Vazinha goods!

@RainGnyu said in Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 250 million on ship 1:

@RikaPSO said in Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 140 million on ship 1:

Hopefully the pso2 day comin up, with people running rainbow keys maybe that'll add some potential Sangamori the Possessed camos you could buy!!!

I tried using and still using a 400% rare drop ticket and still got nothing when using it on a rainbow run.

When using a 400% you should get everything you want. All the high end stuff. All of it!

Nah that would ruin the prestige, just get good and be richer to buy it with it's current price, simple economics, people want to buy that camo and they are willing to buy it off that price. People are doing the exact same thing you are doing with 400% RDR. I even did it with 400% rdr + ex tri boost 200% you don't see me complaining, it's just you mate.

@kureba13 said in Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 250 million on ship 1:

@RainGnyu said in Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 250 million on ship 1:

@RikaPSO said in Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 140 million on ship 1:

Hopefully the pso2 day comin up, with people running rainbow keys maybe that'll add some potential Sangamori the Possessed camos you could buy!!!

I tried using and still using a 400% rare drop ticket and still got nothing when using it on a rainbow run.

When using a 400% you should get everything you want. All the high end stuff. All of it!

Nah that would ruin the prestige, just get good and be richer to buy it with it's current price, simple economics, people want to buy that camo and they are willing to buy it off that price. People are doing the exact same thing you are doing with 400% RDR. I even did it with 400% rdr + ex tri boost 200% you don't see me complaining, it's just you mate.

I already got it for 250mill a lot cheaper than the 400+ Greedy Green Trolls are asking for!

The only thing that should be worth that Mach is Affixes. Now that takes planning and knowledge of enter workings! Real brain skills! Not luck!

@RainGnyu

You just wasted 250m on a camo who will become common later.

a6fe23ec-dc07-4206-a2b0-2d6f215a4d03-image.png

@Teasa

Yep sure did and I am happy about it! On the real!

I don’t play the game to brag about this or that. I play the game for my own enjoyment of creating. In my mind I am trying to create a certain look lore. A back story with outfit part. I could careless about the money part, only when it hinders my creativity and my personal phantasy!

So dig all you want you just doing it for the community show boating.