Mitarashi "A Quest Together!" bugged?

Last night a member of my alliance mentioned that the first time he accepted Mitarashi's quest "A Quest Together!" (last quest in the PSO2COMI quest line) it was bugged. He said that it told him that he'd already accepted the reward which is a PSO2COMI memory before he even started..

I hadn't gotten that far until today and it told me the same thing. The first time you accept the quest it says that I've already received the reward! When I finished it (a run through the Haunted Woods with the three of them as companions) I turned in the request and didn't get a memory.

I've heard that if you do ten runs with Mitarashi, Tetra and Ichika as companions, you'll get two more memories from each as a reward. Now I'm wondering if I should bother. That may be bugged too.

Has anyone else experienced this other than me and my alliance buddy?

I noticed the text saying I already got it before I even accepted the quest but I got the item fine on clear. Memories from titles was fine too.

I just found it in my inventory. I guess the only thing bugged is the message that says I've already received the reward when I haven't yet. I'll definitely tell my alliance mate to go through his inventory.

Thanks @Vashzaron

Yeah, just the text message is bugged. I still got my memory from doing it.

@Vashzaron said in Mitarashi "A Quest Together!" bugged?:

I noticed the text saying I already got it before I even accepted the quest but I got the item fine on clear. Memories from titles was fine too.

Could you tell me which titles give memories if you don't mind?

@DishSoap Like OP said 10 runs with the 3 NPCs each

I don't know what the titles are called, but yeah. 10 runs with the 3 npcs (Mitarashi, Tetra and Ichika)

Here's a tip that will get them done quickly tough. Invite all three to your party at the same time with the NPC terminal and ran ten quests of something quick like the Arks Quest "Supress Zu-Ardan (sp?)". It takes less than 3 minutes to run and just repeat it ten times.

Then you get three titles from the title girl with two memories from each.

The text was bugged for me too, but I was able to get the reward.