Recommended Quest Campaign Reward Glitch

Hello all. I completed all four recommended quests this morning and collected the prizes from each. However, none of the boxes contained the campaign rewards. I am a returning player and currently have the bonus which provides 2x recommended quest rewards. I’m assuming this caused some type of bug. Anyone else run into this problem? I opened a ticket in the hopes of having it cleared up.

You'll receive the campaign reward at the visiphone after you've done five individual recommended quests (meaning you have to have opened five boxes, you can't just run the same quest 5 times or on different characters). The campaign rewards won't turn up in the boxes themselves.

edit: Accidental double post, sorry!

Thank you for the clarification. So it’s not possible to receive them today, correct? I’ve seen people mention the rewards, and seen some screenshots, so that was confusing me.

@OliAde said in Recommended Quest Campaign Reward Glitch:

Thank you for the clarification. So it’s not possible to receive them today, correct? I’ve seen people mention the rewards, and seen some screenshots, so that was confusing me.

It's possible if you have characters on more than 1 ship, as that's the only way to claim more than 4 'gift boxes' in a day.

To clarify: The 1 gift box per recommended quest per day limit is a shipwide limit, not an accountwide limit, so as an example, with one character on Ship1 and one on Ship2, you can actually claim the box 8 times (4 on each) in a day.

Overall, it doesn't really matter for the campaign, you can have it done in 2 days with just one character anyway.

Thanks, really appreciate it. I somehow missed the “five” quests wording. Looking forward to the rewards tomorrow.