Trading still restricted?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else is also getting fed up with the trade function being unavailable. Iirc it was disabled to investigate some issues with RMT, however several weeks have passed since then. I was hoping to be able to trade again after the last emergency maintenance two weeks, however it still is restricted after today. Of course I'd be happy if the RMT issue would be resolved before trading is enabled again, but I am also paying for premiumship, trading being one of its benefits that I haven't been able to use for the last few weeks.

Can we maybe get an update on how the "RMT investigation" is going? There still seem to be some suspicious "PN" sellers on the Player Shop who always have billions worth of the latest AC scratches, so I can't say I have noticed any improvements regarding that issue.

@RaisiN said in Trading still restricted?:

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else is also getting fed up with the trade function being unavailable. Iirc it was disabled to investigate some issues with RMT, however several weeks have passed since then. I was hoping to be able to trade again after the last emergency maintenance two weeks, however it still is restricted after today. Of course I'd be happy if the RMT issue would be resolved before trading is enabled again, but I am also paying for premiumship, trading being one of its benefits that I haven't been able to use for the last few weeks.

Can we maybe get an update on how the "RMT investigation" is going? There still seem to be some suspicious "PN" sellers on the Player Shop who always have billions worth of the latest AC scratches, so I can't say I haven't noticed any improvements regarding that issue.

There are other ways to trade, unfortunately the simplest way is indeed disabled for the time being. Im sure theyre still looking into it since its a big issue and could lead to players being banned falsely if not looked into. Id continue defending their outlook but if I did some chad would lurk in here and find a reason to start an issue, so with those regards I hope they do fix this fast.

We’re probably not going to get any updates until it’s fixed, just skip it for the month. I let my premium expire and I don’t feel hindered from having a good time as a F2P. Who knows when trading will get fixed at this point.

Been over a month and that's inexcusable to me. It's a premium feature that we pay for by the month and it's officially been over a month that it's been disabled.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they were focusing on the content update first. Hopefully the next thing should be a trading fix.

I actually forgot about it, Since it's not a very popular feature sega likely didn't put too much priority on it. though a month is quite a long time to go without it.

I bet the people buying meseta must be quite miffed, they have to deal with the shop for all this time.

Atleast we got some kind of update now.

Hurray! I’ll resub when it’s back.

Thanks for the update, and glad to hear that.