Error 953: purchase has been withheld due to an error

Just got this error myself when I was running UQ. But the thing is I've never actually made any real money purchases ever. Hopefully it's just a bug and doesn't mean our accounts have been compromised.

For compilation purposes, I'm running the ms store version through tweaker myself. Mo

@iliveanddie said in Error 953: purchase has been withheld due to an error:

Tried to purchase the new episode 6 pack and it didn't go through, tried to buy 3000 ac pack and it didn't go through, bought the 1000 ac pack and it says it went through and charged me, but hasn't delivered the ac and now about every 30 seconds I get an error message popping up stating error 953: purchase has been withheld due to an error. Tried restarting the game twice and still the same issues.

same here. its annoying as all get out.

I’ve been getting this error since last week. I haven’t bought the episode 6 pack. I did buy ac though. I just got this error at the end of profound darkness. I haven’t lost my ac or anything. Last week it happened while I was chatting with a friend in the lobby. Both times, I had bought ac the same morning and got this error way after. Last week in the afternoon and today just about 30 minutes ago.