An unexpected error occurred np0 / np1002

Since 2 days I have a problem with launching the game. When I try to launch it the only thing I can see is an error window that comes out. It's either Np0 error or Np1002. I found out on the internet that this is Gameguard error, but any solution that was there didn't worked for me. I didn't download any other program or files in last month and I even scanned my PC to see if I don't have any virus on it. I was able to launch this game yesterday after I reseted my PC, but this only worked then and now I don't have any idea what to do. I hope that someone of you know how to repair it.

Since the game was released on steam I never experienced more errors of this kind...now I got this one as well, and I ran out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated.

@Neviel Yea... I'm in the middle of talking to the support right now and I sent them all additional information. When I will know something more, I will write about it here.

@Racer Thank you! Let's keep contact.

@Neviel I still didn't get any reply from support about it, but I was able to launch game 2 times after it. I didn't do nothing special, it just worked somehow. It's totally random bug which chances for show up are pretty high. And in my case it only shows at beginning when you launch the game or not at all 😕