support.pso2.com down? 2nd password reset

I wanted to reset my 2nd password as I forgot it. I searched for it online and I was supposed to submit a ticket to support.pso2.com. But when I tried visiting it, it keeps sending me back to pso2.com. Is it temporaily down or is it permanently scrapped for some other support system? Please help me on how I can reset my 2nd password.

me too, I think it's a bug

I'm getting it now too for no reason. It used to work a few months ago.

I just checked it out, and it didn't automatically redirect me to the support page after the log-in page like usual, but after I logged in, I was able to get there by hitting the Player Support link just beneath the "Sign Out" button:

Screenshot_2021-01-15 PSO2 -(1).png

@AndrlCh said in support.pso2.com down? 2nd password reset:

I just checked it out, and it didn't automatically redirect me to the support page after the log-in page like usual, but after I logged in, I was able to get there by hitting the Player Support link just beneath "Sign Out" button:

Screenshot_2021-01-15 PSO2 -(1).png

That doesn't work for me, it redirects back to that page you have right there.

Odd; now that I'm logged in there, I can head straight to support.pso2.com with no issue.

Maybe it's a browser problem? I'm using Firefox 84.0.2 (64-bit), but I'll go ahead and do a quick check in a couple of others.

EDIT: It's the exact same for Chrome, Edge, and Vivaldi on my end; as soon as I am logged in, I can just manually go straight to the support site, though the auto-redirect that used to happen is no longer happening.

@AndrlCh said in support.pso2.com down? 2nd password reset:

Odd; now that I'm logged in there, I can head straight to support.pso2.com with no issue.

Maybe it's a browser problem? I'm using Firefox 84.0.2 (64-bit), but I'll go ahead and do a quick check in a couple of others.

EDIT: It's the exact same for Chrome, Edge, and Vivaldi on my end; as soon as I am logged in, I can just manually go straight to the support site, though the auto-redirect that used to happen is no longer happening.

Still happening for me. Using Firefox 84.0.2 (64-bit) on Windows 10.

This is happening to me, but instead I goto support.pso2.com and it gives me a whitescreen and then when I reload it brings me to pso2.com to relogin (currently on brave)