MY shop items not showing when i do search results for specific weapon this issue hasnt been fixed for weeks

for example i have put for sale 2 starquake weapons for over 2 weeks now didnt see them once showup in the search results

The search excludes your shop items since it is not necessary to look into your shop. Why would you want to try to purchase your own items for?

@Anthro-Cheetah said in MY shop items not showing when i do search results for specific weapon this issue hasnt been fixed for weeks:

The search excludes your shop items since it is not necessary to look into your shop. Why would you want to try to purchase your own items for?

In FFXIV, they show up in search, but attempting to buy them gives an error. People like to see them in the results so that they don't have to constantly go through another menu to see if they have been undercut. This is doubly so for PSO2, because you actually have to remove the item first before you can adjust the price, unlike FFXIV, which allows you to adjust the price without removing it. (This is because when viewed, your item sell list in FFXIV is removed from the market temporarily.)

@coldreactive

I had a feeling that he wanted it that way. But he can just search the items and look at the lowest. Then adjust them in shop management. Yes, I know it is more convenient seeing them in search to compare and adjust them on the spot. Seems the devs didn't think of the feature.