The Cat Community

I've just come back to the forums after some time away, now caught up with the current release of chapter 6 I decided I would wander astray and check-out the 'Top Posters' section. My perfection! ...what a section!

Nearly 20% of posters feline, how sublime.

Row by row by row by row, 1 cat, 2 cat, 3 cat, 4,

5 cat, 6 cat, 7 cat, more... Oh, how I do adore.

catcountry.png

Cheers to all of my peers, Cat or otherwise.

I didn't know I was the top poster. I guess my demon lady in disguise is getting some love.

@coldreactive

Queen cold, ever so bold. You know when you take to written word, it is always heard. 😺

Wow, I'm on the list?

I'm only on page 2

This also reminds me of frequent posters like @ERICK001BC whom we seem to have lost, please come back at any cost!

Meanwhile I'm on page 4.

Not unexpected as I usually don't talk much here.

Oh god I’m here way too much.

Also I usually have a cat avatar but too lazy, maybe someday one of my kitten.

Welcome back.

Surprised I'm not further up the list. Not that I particularly post a ton, but a lot of times it feels like there's a lot less users on the forums than that. A few of them probably were more prolific + just don't post anymore, though.

I don’t recognize a good portion of the list, especially on the last two pages.

I’m here a lot because I have a lot of breaks at work, unfortunately I don’t get to play the game as much as I’d like. I still wanna know what’s up, especially FF!

Not sure how I am still at #3. Was gone for several months before recently.

@Ranmaru

Thanks.

I'm trying to get both my classes to 95 since I've been back, not sure when we can all expect New Genesis.

Haha, great responses everyone, I was kind of surprised I was still on there as well. Glad to be back.

I recognize almost everyone there. Also a certain GM is also on the board. Just shows how active Deynger is. I'm honestly surprised I managed to break a thousand posts.

Honestly I'm surprised our resident fedora isn't top of the list!