Since the game has been out for almost a decade, is it possible to get a better CONTROLLABLE camera distance other than "polyp"? I want to zoom out as far with the regular camera as I can with the fixed camera.

@Intanjible said in Since the game has been out for almost a decade, is it possible to get a better CONTROLLABLE camera distance other than "polyp"? I want to zoom out as far with the regular camera as I can with the fixed camera.:

@NIC No dice. I move the sliders, click where it says "Set Zoom" or "Set FOV", press the keys on the numpad, and it only has the default ones to choose from.

You might have installed it wrong then, but it should have been a simple drag and drop into your PSO2 bin

@NIC said in Since the game has been out for almost a decade, is it possible to get a better CONTROLLABLE camera distance other than "polyp"? I want to zoom out as far with the regular camera as I can with the fixed camera.:

@Intanjible said in Since the game has been out for almost a decade, is it possible to get a better CONTROLLABLE camera distance other than "polyp"? I want to zoom out as far with the regular camera as I can with the fixed camera.:

@NIC No dice. I move the sliders, click where it says "Set Zoom" or "Set FOV", press the keys on the numpad, and it only has the default ones to choose from.

You might have installed it wrong then, but it should have been a simple drag and drop into your PSO2 bin

I'd give it another try, but I'm not sure if I'd have to undo what I did before or if I can just straight up drag and drop it in there.

@NIC said in Since the game has been out for almost a decade, is it possible to get a better CONTROLLABLE camera distance other than "polyp"? I want to zoom out as far with the regular camera as I can with the fixed camera.:

I'd give it another try, but I'm not sure if I'd have to undo what I did before or if I can just straight up drag and drop it in there.

Depends on what you did. I'm not sure what version of the mod you have, but I don't wanna link anything here, or give ya a tutorial in case of being banned.