Account suspended for no reason

Im helping i gan get some help. I have an account and i have paid for premium and alot of ac and sc and i randomly got suspended. I have never talked ingame chat or live with people and have only plaid with my friends in game. i have only levelled sold a few things on the market done my room and caseno so i have no idea what could have possibly happened. I submitted a ticket and was told they are looking into it with no ETA. I am wondering if anyone knows a fasterway of getting back in as i feel like my money was stollen from me it has been almost a week and i cant do anything, On top of that this is during Covid 19 and there isnt much more to do. I have never cussed in vc and never played with a random person or even chatted so there should be no reason for this suspention. At the very least does anyone know how i can get my money back as it is wasting my money!

Ika, where are you from?

The united states

Ah, based on the spelling and grammar, I assumed outside the US.

@FANtasyStarOnline said in Account suspended for no reason:

sed on the spelling and grammar, I as

lol sorry im really bad at spelling when im mad and typing to quickly but im good at math.

@Ika said in Account suspended for no reason:

Im helping i gan get some help. I have an account and i have paid for premium and alot of ac and sc and i randomly got suspended. I have never talked ingame chat or live with people and have only plaid with my friends in game. i have only levelled sold a few things on the market done my room and caseno so i have no idea what could have possibly happened. I submitted a ticket and was told they are looking into it with no ETA. I am wondering if anyone knows a fasterway of getting back in as i feel like my money was stollen from me it has been almost a week and i cant do anything, On top of that this is during Covid 19 and there isnt much more to do. I have never cussed in vc and never played with a random person or even chatted so there should be no reason for this suspention. At the very least does anyone know how i can get my money back as it is wasting my money!

Hopefully you will get your account back - in my case i didnt pay (never got the chance to even i was planning to if i do get into the game, as it's normal for me to pay for mmos that i enjoy) and they never promised that they would look into it. I think your case is more hopeful than mine.

Were you on steam as well?

@FANtasyStarOnline said in Account suspended for no reason:

Ika, where are you from?

why do you always ask?

@mooters Despite PSO2 global supposedly being "global", there are a few countries where games with Gacha mechanics or freedom of speech to countries outside are against the law. Sega could be autobanning ips from these countries as well as anyone who uses a vpn to mislead Sega with different ips.

I dont use a vpn and it was an error they unbanned me and apologized

@mooters said in Account suspended for no reason:

e you on steam as well?

ya i was on steam though