I beat the game

Nope, good try though.

You haven't beaten the game, until you have either remade a character from this game, (literally saw a 1to 1 replica of Casra in lobby) or an attempt at making a character from another game, with outfit parts available, or just an og character that radiates badassory. Just as Fashion frame was end game in Warframe, your true end game begins now with high fashion. That and you must beat DuDu at the game of gear improvements. Yes, that means he gets to touch your Units, as scary as that sounds.

Joking aside, we still don't have all the story, or Urgent quest content, and NGS is just over the horizon, be patient. Besides, just like how maintenance starts after maintenance ends, the game itself starts after it ends, and you must re-beat it. The game never truly ends, well until maintenance starts, but we've already gone over how that works.

There's also Lvl 100 to reach when we get that cap change and Luster from Lvl 1.

jokes aside I was just prepping for lv100 augment passes and still no sky dance from all those mining base i did rip.

@Choi said in I beat the game:

jokes aside I was just prepping for lv100 augment passes and still no sky dance from all those mining base i did rip.

Wait. Skydance is real!! Thought the damn thing was a myth

Capture.PNG

Very nice! Great job and I agree you beat the game!

To beat the game, you have to get all Endless Quest titles.

All of them.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in I beat the game:

Wait. Skydance is real!! Thought the damn thing was a myth

skydance is very real. actually exist.
it dropped on the first run the next day lol alt text

Nice congrats