USING TRIGGERS WITH NO ALIANCE

Hey Arks! I have triggers in my storage that need to be used! No alliance what should I do?

If you are on ship 2, go to block 7 and start it there and people will fill it quickly.

@TsundereMuse Thanks! I'm on Ship 3. I guess I can use them on the weekend when it's busy.

@rez2cool said in USING TRIGGERS WITH NO ALIANCE:

@TsundereMuse Thanks! I'm on Ship 3. I guess I can use them on the weekend when it's busy.

Block one for ship 3 is the trigger block. Fills quickly if it’s a popular raid like Luther or MBVR.

@MarshalTobias32 Thanks. I joined Ship 3 Block 1 last night. Lots of people in lobby but when I did the trigger, and waited only 1 or 2 people would join then leave. Not sure why. Do people join only if there's a alliance?

Also the trigger says you can join it 3 times. How does that work if it expires when you leave gateway ship?

@rez2cool said in USING TRIGGERS WITH NO ALIANCE:

@MarshalTobias32 Thanks. I joined Ship 3 Block 1 last night. Lots of people in lobby but when I did the trigger, and waited only 1 or 2 people would join then leave. Not sure why. Do people join only if there's a alliance?

Also the trigger says you can join it 3 times. How does that work if it expires when you leave gateway ship?

If it’s not a popular raid boss like Luther or Mine base VR, it’s unlikely you will hit a full. No one wants to run OG apprentice or Yamato for example. And make sure to announce the trigger in the lobby. “(Raid name) trigger up”

@MarshalTobias32 said in USING TRIGGERS WITH NO ALIANCE:

No one wants to run OG apprentice or Yamato for example.

The latter might get a bit of attention. You can't buy the OG Yamato trigger for some reason, but there are titles for beating OG Yamato 1, 10 and 30 times so title-chasers might want in on the now limited triggers if Iron Assault doesn't also count for those.

What about for Ship 1?

Yup B1 on ship 3 but as other said you gotta be running one of the more popular ones and by filling fast we mean 10 - 20 minutes. Though I had someone in my alliance wait 40 minutes before for a MBVR to fill. So time of day also seems to be important. I do recommend joining an alliance though. It helps to know there are people about that will run things with you, and I guarantee your fellow alliance members will appreciate any triggers you bring them, even if they can't always run them.