Error 630

I began getting error 630 on Tuesday this week. Now I keep getting disconnected from the game's servers so I can't do some quests. I'M SICK OF THIS!! Did you folks notice that the day before the emergency maintenance? I HATE ERROR 630!!

I feel ya , I get error 630 daily , missed alot of loot drops and not one GM has said anything about it.

@LordDub When did it happened to you? Did it happened the day before the emergency maintenance?

We also receive this type of error and I know this is really frustrating, but after investigating the cause of this, the error is caused by the internet connection. We should always check our connection stability and make sure that no one blocking on your household.

@GM-Sirius said in Error 630:

We also receive this type of error and I know this is really frustrating, but after investigating the cause of this, the error is caused by the internet connection. We should always check our connection stability and make sure that no one blocking on your household.

My solid connection doesnt falter, I live alone with my girlfriend but frame rates are off the charts at most times, and I dc randomly with no warning.

So its caused by internet connection and you have to be online to play Xbox online, so why I'm I still connected to Xbox online but not connected to Pso2 ? Seems like its something wrong with your SERVERS or YOUR connection to me , not the other way around, because if I lost internet connection it would kick me off Xbox live , but it doesn't so it's not my internet. Everyone knows it's on YOUR end and has been for a long time

@GM-Sirius But how much internet stability do you need, this is a 10 year old game that shouldn't need something on a level of ESport connectivity with low ping or zero lag. I understand there is a difference level of connection stability but we are all playing on ethernet cable or fiber connected level. If I can run other games that are newer than this or use the internet to type this response to you there is something wrong on your end. This isn't being played using WIFI which I have tried and all that leads to is a loading screen that doesn't lead to a server DC. Please fix it, if this gets any worse players won't even be able to do a basic ark mission before crashing.

@GM-Sirius said in Error 630:

Bull. This has been an issue since day 1 of the North American release of PSO2. I took a break from the game for 6 months and come back to find the issue still persists. You can't seriously think that it's on the player's end after all this time?

Also, as a note; I can stay logged into PSO2 JP for a solid 12+ hours. I'm lucky to get an hour or two in NA.