Expert matchmaking,when?

Just wanna say that the new NGS UQ area mechanics has good reviews, but I'm uncertain.

I've played Unison League (keeping the P2W Lootbox gear stats lottery mechanics aside), and have seen the same type of location unlock mechanics.

I suspect that NGS could run into similar low DPS gear matching issues if there are new or converted gear balancing problems.

For all you stat nerds out there:

Keep an eye out for your gear calculations and output during Global NGS CBT so that you gave give the devs important feedback.

@Macmaxi said in Expert matchmaking,when?:

I have never set a title in pso2 guess i must be shid then

some players do not cuz wanna stay low profile, others to just troll or for roleplaying & some just not confident enuff with equiping it, whatever the reason gamers take pride on titles its a proof of accomplishments and like a status, skill level or rank not equiping a decent one will turn you to the bad side honestly, this is the best part of endgame not what your fashion is or gear or affix a bad player can have those 3 but not a good title.

That's a first I heard someone using titles as a skill gauge. I don't think that's really accurate since like you said, some people use titles that fit there character theme. I know for me personally I rather use whatever fits my character most than some random phrase over my head that shows off an accomplishment.

my dps is definitely very poggers on tpd because I hit him during the cutscenes and I spam burn for 10m hits on the last phase

Do you have a title to prove you have very poggers DPS? No? Sorry, you're not a good player 🙂

@Fross said in Expert matchmaking,when?:

Do you have a title to prove you have very poggers DPS? No? Sorry, you're not a good player 🙂

oh jeez i guess i'm not 😢

i'll leave it to the experts, they're definitely the best players

@NuclearPenguin said in Expert matchmaking,when?:

That's a first I heard someone using titles as a skill gauge. I don't think that's really accurate since like you said, some people use titles that fit there character theme. I know for me personally I rather use whatever fits my character most than some random phrase over my head that shows off an accomplishment.

i know exactly what you mean dude, and its not always the accurate basis to tell good or bad cuz maybe some may have it some do not but it helps you to tell if someone is good if they equipped it you cant be wrong with that and they already have my respect if i see one & maybe PSO2 can use this for expert matching setups if ever gets implemented, but honestly i like just how it is now cuz a UQ full of good players is boring, huhh this expert matching topic really drags on i dont know how is this even an issue dont you guys enjoy seeing dead mates it really is most satisfying than most loot lol.

@Ezodagrom said in Expert matchmaking,when?:

@IfrianMMO said in Expert matchmaking,when?:

People nag about elitists and elitist attitudes, but i feel like more than one poster in this thread would be surprised to find their contribution in the single digit/lower double digit %.

In a 12 player mpa, if everyone contributed exactly the same, everyone would contribute 8.3% though, so, for someone to be able contribute more than lower double digit %, there must be others that contribute alot less.

High single digit % or low double digit % is above average in a 12 player group.

You are not wrong, but i was not referring exclusively to 12 man content and i was also referring to scenarios where there are 3 or 4 players doing 85% of the total dps and the rest pretty much cruisiting, which happens more often than you think.

Nonetheless , ti´s my fault for not extending the explanation.

I think the title I use is from Rare Drop Koi Koi concerts so the only level of skill you’ll get from that is I’m very skilled at showing up on time for concerts. I really wouldn’t go by titles, just check gear.

People who use easy titles are not always bad, but people who use difficult titles are certainly good.

Ah yes the difficult titles such as loner... switches to GU and ass-rolls in the corner