Option to turn off chat bubbles PLEASE!

@Cakewalk Only EXP is multiplicative.

I want this option because sometimes I make videos, and don't want swears I have to edit out.

No succsesful mmorpg will alow you to avoid the "multiplayer" side of it an let you reach far, but i would like too an option to disable not only bubbles but also "even thou is impossible" auto chat, everytime i see a blue text i wont read it cuz it will always be some cringe series z sci-fi anime phrase, and is annoying cuz sometimes they write something serious

@Cakewalk said in Option to turn off chat bubbles PLEASE!:

However, party bonus is actually multiplicative instead of additive.

Good to know!

@Yggranya said in Option to turn off chat bubbles PLEASE!:

@Ranmaru Heh, yeah socializing. Telling someone to "drop dead" because you didn't join their party will surely encourage people to friendly banter. I mean if it ends there, then i can chuckle and move on, but sometimes they just whine throughout the entire mission. Ugh...

That's what the block list is for, when you get ass holes crying about partying, it solves that real quick, they can't make you join, so they will eventually get over it or run from the MPA. that 40% boost is very minuscule and nothing noteworthy for the disadvantages that come from people abusing party leader.

Too many try to make it seem like that boost is bigger than it actually is. When your drops aren't going to be noticed. if anything you would only use it if you desperately need a big experience boost, i also love the "why wouldn't you party?" as if people can't make their own decisions.

as for the off topic part of this..., no, they shouldn't remove the boost, they do NEED an incentive or no one would party at all. but unfortunately, it's not big enough to make a huge difference, i do think they should boost it more to make it worth it over dealing with toxic people in those parties.

If they want more people to party up then they need to implement an auto feature that passes party leader when they leave, that’s the biggest reason people don’t party according to the threads on the subject. It’s honestly baffling this doesn’t exist already, every other game I’ve played has it.

The incentives are fine but we need a failsafe for forgetful or malicious players that cost people their loot.

And yes, give us the option to turn off chat bubbles and autochat.

QWERT has already stated, but it's an important point so won't hurt repeating, I think.

Only EXP party boost is multiplicative, RDR and meseta boosts are additive.

As for the OP, I like the idea too. An option to silence the /toge bubbles is a wonderful addition.

@QWERT said in Option to turn off chat bubbles PLEASE!:

@Cakewalk Only EXP is multiplicative.

Is there a source for it? Since it is difficult to test out meseta and RDR bonus.

@Cakewalk JPwiki.

@Cakewalk actually, with the increment of the gauges of collection folders, we can measure the effective RDR bonuses with a good accuracy. You can check it out by yourself. The expedition gauge of Revolsio collection will be handy.

I admit it's tough to measure the meseta boost, but only few people would be interested to that point, I suppose.

@Milk said in Option to turn off chat bubbles PLEASE!:

If they want more people to party up then they need to implement an auto feature that passes party leader when they leave, that’s the biggest reason people don’t party according to the threads on the subject. It’s honestly baffling this doesn’t exist already, every other game I’ve played has it.

The incentives are fine but we need a failsafe for forgetful or malicious players that cost people their loot.

They did. You pick leave party instead of abandon quest.

Just anecdotal evidence, but joining a full party will net you almost 100% 10*+ rarity on Profound Darkness with Triboost 100% + RDR 250% + Premium Triboost with the party triboost or you are stuck getting a bunch of 6* or lower rarity items even by only having a 3/4 party or less.

That 40% party triboost is literally better for everyone involved.

@Yggranya said in Option to turn off chat bubbles PLEASE!:

Why i don't join parties doesn't matter since all you need to know is that i never will join any.

It's because people like you doesn't belong to online games. Go play Xenoblades on your nintendo and stop being a nuisance on these forums. Nobody care if you play solo you make a tantrum over nothing.

@Cakewalk said in Option to turn off chat bubbles PLEASE!:

@Milk said in Option to turn off chat bubbles PLEASE!:

They did. You pick leave party instead of abandon quest.

But people don’t, for reasons like simply forgetting or they want to be a jerk, who knows. We need an auto feature that passes lead regardless of what they choose.

@TsundereMuse said in Option to turn off chat bubbles PLEASE!:

Just anecdotal evidence, but joining a full party will net you almost 100% 10*+ rarity on Profound Darkness with Triboost 100% + RDR 250% + Premium Triboost with the party triboost or you are stuck getting a bunch of 6* or lower rarity items even by only having a 3/4 party or less.

That 40% party triboost is literally better for everyone involved.

I run solo only and hardly ever see below 10* weapons lol. u ok