Can we please turn off the chat log window

I hate having the chat log window on the side of the screen. You can seem to turn off all the messages in it but yet cant remove it. The game is hugely cluttered with on screen crap. I get that its a pc game but it really has hardly any thought given to a tv.

The large 4k font is also pretty time. All 4k fonts are vastly under sized.

You can click the double square icon in its top right corner to close it down, if you want to display it again System > Log Window

@Zio go to settings > log window. Press B, scroll to top. You can navigate left and right through the logs. On any of them press Y, switches active window to top right. Move over to "change display mode"

Heh. I'm having almost the opposite problem. I'm trying to get it to stop fading out of sight.

@flameskitten said in Can we please turn off the chat log window:

Heh. I'm having almost the opposite problem. I'm trying to get it to stop fading out of sight.

That is the semi-transparent mode. On a PC, it happens a lot when using a controller. I don't remember which, but you have to either put your mouse over the chat log or move it away. The mouse will NOT disappear on the PC version that I have noticed, even when using a controller.