Game pass ultimate pso2 perks

I can't seem to find out how to get the perks that were announced as released March 18. Help?

@DKGJustus Me too any ideas when we might get them? I actually joined just to get the perks lol

So basically. You are supposed to go to your Xbox Game Pass App and then click on the Player Perks button.

Unfortunately, for me, I am not seeing PSO2 in there. They seem to be happening technical issues so maybe it's off there for the moment?

There is currently an issue with the Xbox Game Pass Perks. They are working hard on this issue and will have more news for everyone soon. Stay tuned to their SNS channels for coming info. The Official Account

@Home-Dog said in Game pass ultimate pso2 perks:

There is currently an issue with the Xbox Game Pass Perks. They are working hard on this issue and will have more news for everyone soon. Stay tuned to their SNS channels for coming info. The Official Account

Thanks for the update. I was wondering this myself. I just figured that since it's the open beta still, it would be showing up later on the page with the other games with perks (World of Tanks, Sea Dogs or whatever).

Yeah they have acknowledged the issue on Twitter.. guess we will have a resolution soon.

Can confirm, they DO work as of right now. Go to your Xbox Game Pass app, go to Perks, redeem the code, then you'll either have to type the URL into a web browser and redeem it, or click the "Open in Edge" button to redeem it. (I didn't have an "open in Edge" button for some reason?) But, I can confirm, it DOES work!

@QBlockGaming Then care to explain why I never recieved my items yet? I redeemed the code, got on the game, and checked the visiphone and nothing. Also before you ask yes I live in NA, I live in Canada so where TF are my items!

@ObsidiousBlade Probably because they're temporarily disabled due to an exploit- they posted that redeeming the rewards is disabled on their twitter. Please don't forget that this game is still in beta, so things might break from time to time! I know it's really inconvenient to have to wait, but there's nothing that we, as users can do about it other than be patient. ^^

@QBlockGaming Yeah sorry about that, I saw that after my post. My only question is what about people who already redeemed the perk especially those who only have gamepass ultimate until the end of the month? It seems kinda unfair to them I mean it's something that anyone who has gamepass ultimate paid money for and it was ruined cause some people found a bug and thought "Hey, let's exploit this it's just a beta right." Personally I think those people should be banned.

@ObsidiousBlade It does suck, but! I think that the people that had the chance to redeem them will be able to keep their rewards- they'll just take effect once they're re-enabled.

I also have a feeling that the people who exploited this will either be totally banned, or at the very least, have their rewards stripped away. But, I'm not a GM, so I can't tell you whether or not that will happen!