Wrapping up 2020

It has been interesting , To say the least, I have to admit though , At this point SEGA is keeping me in suspense to what , Or how for that matter will they be able to top the end-of year events.

I would prefer not to look at the Japanese version, Somehow, I feel that this Version, A defined PSO North America dances to its own beat of a drum. That isn't the case, I know that already, It's dissapointing to me at least How I was, I guess in denial figuring that this version was - UNIQUE. Nope, NOT, NIET, its completely the same, The NA version already has their marching orders OR else.

Sorry, I was going off on a tangent, but back on topic- SO- We ended 2020 with such Epicness! :

OCTOBER: I love the holloween events and dungeons along with all the things that players could posibbly do.

November: Eh, it was.. OK.. that whole thing with the Turkeys and all.

December: Loved it! Christmas on ice and corresponding events.

So, here we are 2021, almost halfway thru the first month of the new year , now what? - Nothing? Now just this so-called Comemdium of events ?* BLEH* - that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. As it stands , Amongst players the only thing we have to look forward to is doing Our OWN triggers to make up for what should of been a better UQ schedule.

But.. Im still hoping.. Still - somehow believing that it will get better, Not the latter - all wishy-washy.

We're probably getting another boost of content on the 15/16th. That's when the first SG scratch will go away and undoubtibly be replaced by another one that features a lot of the bad guys stuff from EP6. Which probably means we'll get more EP6 chapters. No idea if they'd really give us part 2 before Feb but it could happen. Also tf you mean halfway through the first month? It's the 5th.

I think this video was perfect for wrapping up 2020 and hilarious as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTn8g406kvc

I loved Halloween and Christmas! I never laughed so hard at a Halloween event, people getting mowed down one by one to some upbeat little tune This Is My Happiness. It was so bizarre and so perfect.

I didn’t hate Thanksgiving but the UQ was kind of hard to get around.

Christmas was the star of the year, it was everything I hoped for!

@Ranmaru said in Wrapping up 2020:

I think this video was perfect for wrapping up 2020 and hilarious as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTn8g406kvc

ROFL! I saw that. Ha ha ha ha - HILAROUS!! xD

@Knight-Raime said in Wrapping up 2020:

We're probably getting another boost of content on the 15/16th. That's when the first SG scratch will go away and undoubtibly be replaced by another one that features a lot of the bad guys stuff from EP6. Which probably means we'll get more EP6 chapters. No idea if they'd really give us part 2 before Feb but it could happen. Also tf you mean halfway through the first month? It's the 5th.

Yah, I just saw that, Lately it feels like time is just FLYING by, Also- are you suggesting that we going to have another round at the PD? Well, that just means he will be even beefyer than what he already is?

@Milk said in Wrapping up 2020:

I loved Halloween and Christmas! I never laughed so hard at a Halloween event, people getting mowed down one by one to some upbeat little tune This Is My Happiness. It was so bizarre and so perfect.

I didn’t hate Thanksgiving but the UQ was kind of hard to get around.

Christmas was the star of the year, it was everything I hoped for!

OMG yes! Christmas was soo much fun! It didnt seem like an urgent quest at all! It was like, Having to go into a UQ that had EVERYTHING! On top of all that, the easy way to fufill most multiple client orders in a few runs, Yes and HELL YESS! I hope they bring something like this around again, Not like the later, Y'know, gabbing the client orders and only to find that you will need to run Said dungeon Multiple times and maybe even more than that just to complete one or two client orders. T_T

@Sakesubaki

True. Kinda feels like EP5 just flew on by. and wdym another round at the PD?

@Sakesubaki

True. Kinda feels like EP5 just flew on by. and wdym another round at the PD?

Well, it seems that Wilmer is now the PD , right? I don't think that he is going away quietly,

@Sakesubaki

Elmir isn't PD. If you're referring to the UQ as a whole though and not the story afaik it will remain as something that stays in UQ schedules for the foreseeable future.

@Sakesubaki

Elmir isn't PD. If you're referring to the UQ as a whole though and not the story afaik it will remain as something that stays in UQ schedules for the foreseeable future.

Well.. Im not spoiling anything, BUT- Eh.. I better not. If I do,There are some players that are very particular when it comes to NEW content / Information, Especially IF someone already knows and others don't. Again.. Yes- you are right, I was referring to Elmir being ( Or at least trying to be Persona, Which isn't the case ), Persona. - That was my terrible foresight.. Sorry.. what I meant to say was persona.

@Sakesubaki

I mean I know we fight the true true PD as an UQ later on. I just don't know how that comes to be. But yeah from what i've been told that UQ against Elmir is going to remain relevant. Be it through UQ schedules or being able to buy his trigger from the badge shops. Since trailblazers are used as PP batteries and are servicable weapons. I think you can get more founders ephemorite either from the armada UQ or the ship infiltration ultimate. I forget. And since we'll eventually be able to buy 14 star rarity weapons from player shops at some point making a trailblazer should be easy.