Are some Evo Devices Not Available On Xbox Yet?

My Girlfriend Fell In Love with The Lillipa Evo Device Yet we Can't Figure out How To Get One? I'm Assuming its Not On Console?

@SleepyNight0wl said in Are some Evo Devices Not Available On Xbox Yet?:

My Girlfriend Fell In Love with The Lillipa Evo Device Yet we Can't Figure out How To Get One? I'm Assuming its Not On Console?

Everything that is on PC is on Console I would suggest looking for the name of the evo device and searching for it on the search function for the player shop.

We did and cant find it the shop acts like it doesn't. Exsist

@SleepyNight0wl said in Are some Evo Devices Not Available On Xbox Yet?:

We did and cant find it the shop acts like it doesn't. Exsist

Maybe they are sold out or were untradeable

Quickly looked through the scratch ticket history on the website and they aren't mentioned there. This is possibly good since it means they're possibly from one of the exchange counters in the Shopping Plaza. I know I've seen them recently so I don't think they're from a previous mission pass season.

Edit: Ah, they were in Fresh Finds on 30 December. So it's not tradable and gone now. But! Lately Fresh Finds has been repeating content every 2 weeks and if this has continued we are in the first loop of those two which would mean it would come back around 12 January. Definitely keep an eye out for the Fresh Finds listings!

Bump for @SleepyNight0wl - It's back in Fresh Finds today!! Grab it while you can! There's about 21 hours left as of this post.